Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New font

Thanks to Nolithius from #rgrd, CyberpunkRL now has a much more readable font. It's just a larger version of the old one, but I no longer have to strain my eyes to look at it. If, for some reason, you were attached to the old font you'll still be able to use it by editing a newly added configuration file. Yesterday I did a lot of work on the AI. They have real pathfinding now, so they can chase you very well. They can also call for help, and cops will investigate gunshots and screams.
Here's the latest screenshot, which also contains a hint about what I'm working on today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am a new fan! Cyberpunk rules, and it looks like you're on your way to making a cool/compelling entry in the genre! Not enough cyberpunk in the world of gaming if you ask me...

    I'm no coder, but if there's anything that you need help with (I'm a decent writer, some design ideas (a ton actually)), let me know!

    Good job, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It means a lot to get comments like that. I'll let you know if I need any help.

    ReplyDelete