Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

I've been hard at work...

I had a list of things to work on for the next release:
But I haven't finished everything on it yet. Instead I've been doing other miscellaneous, but exciting work on the game. I've rewritten even more core systems, particularly items and a powerful new scheduler. I've also done more work on visuals and the interface. Many of the changes I've made in the past few days are not very visible when playing the game, but they will make my life so much easier in the future. I've also started working to improve the map generators, particularly the city map which is now based on an island generated using cellular automata and contains several distinct area types (slum, industrial, residential).
I'll probably put off releasing 0.1.2a for a while longer so I can add more things, but I'm really excited about the future of CyberpunkRL.

1 comment:

  1. This is starting to look awesome, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete