Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More graphical changes

I don't really have much to show you this time, but I figured I'd post a quick progress report. I've been hard at work since the last update. A lot of the work I've been doing has been behind the scenes. I completely rewrote a few methods and systems, particularly the items system. Most of those changes are behind-the-scenes and are barely noticeable in-game. I also decided to go with a solid color for floors so I can draw it behind objects and actors.
I did some work on the stealth system, added a somewhat useless augmentation, added a character info screen, made light placement not random, made targeting less annoying, added neon signs, and fixed a few other things. All the changes are pretty minor, however, so I plan to not release until I add a major new feature--hacking. I'll post about hacking once I've done some work on it (hopefully tomorrow). Also, I've decided hacking will be done through a command line thing. Sorry to disappoint those of you who were hoping for some kind of virtual world hacking interface. I'm just not a huge fan of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment