Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

0.1.1a Released - should work on 64bit now

Well I was going to add more to this version, but I decided to release it early. I believe I've fixed the 64 bit OS compatibility issues. Let me know if it's not fixed.
Download CyberpunkRL 0.1.1a

Changelog:
VERSION 0.1.1a
- Possibly fixed 64bit crash by forcing target platform to be x86
- Added stealth. Press 'z' to toggle stealth mode. Stick to the shadows
- Light sources are now visible on the map (star-like icons). They can also be broken when shot
- Buildings are now colored
- Minor item stat tweaks
- Reduced base sight range slightly
- Keypad keys should work in all menus now

2 comments:

  1. Just a little gripe about targeting. Please, please have a use old target mode. The nearest target mode seems to want me to kill of bystanders while the police snipers plink away at me. And those assault police are killer with their full armor kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get right on the targeting. Also I might make the auto-targeting ignore non-hostile targets so they have to be manually selected.

    Assault cops are pretty tough but I plan on leaving them that way or even giving them a better weapon. I think a big part of the game will be picking your fights wisely, using the environment to your advantage, and knowing when to run.

    ReplyDelete